Montessori Training Enrollment
The Center for Guided Montessori Studies (CGMS) is currently accepting applications to our Early Childhood (3-6) and Elementary (6-12 year old) teacher training program.
In this area you will find requirements and combined application documents for both the Full Certificate and Associate Certificate programs. Note that particular Montessori Training programs may have additional requirements, which would be listed at that link if so.
The Center for Guided Montessori Studies does not discriminate among candidates based on age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or nationality. Based on availability, CGMS accepts all students who meet the following requirements:
- All students must demonstrate a strong facility with both spoken and written English. Non-fluent speakers may be required to submit TOEFL scores.
- Student experiences, essays, interview and recommendations must all demonstrate a commitment to mastering the values and methods of the Montessori Curriculum.
- Students must submit a sealed, official transcripts for any college they attended. Although it is not required for the Associate Certificate, Full Certification students must possess a bachelors’ degree or international equivalent from an accredited university or college. CGMS may accept other students pending approval of an educational plan to acquire this degree.
- Student must submit a signed tuition agreement and pay the application fee.
- Students must own or have constant access to a computer with broadband internet connection capable of displaying a test video file.
If you are interested in more information, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.